Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

The year 2010 has arrived. And yes, I have finally hopped on the bandwagon and am trying my hand at Project 365. This encompasses snapping a photo-a-day, for one year. This will not only help to document the bits and pieces of our everyday life, but will hopefully bump up my photography skills in the process. I do not consider myself to be overly creative, but this project, with any luck, will help me see ordinary things in extraordinary ways. Go ahead. Take a peek into our daily life!

Our traditional New Year's Day Meal of black-eyed peas/rice, ham, mustard greens, and a pile of homemade macaroni-and-cheese. A cold brew for the mister rounds off this meal. Yum! Hoping these peas will bring us much prosperity this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment